Thursday, June 23, 2011

First Shoot of the Project

The first shoot of my project could be happening anytime in the next 12 hours to a couple days. I'm super excited to capture a "coming home". My friend Kymber's husband is coming home on a 10 day leave from his deployment in Afghanistan. He has two little guys that I'm sure will be so surprised to see their daddy. We originally thought he would be home Saturday, then it was moved to today. So I left last night after work to be here. I'd rather have to wait a day or two than miss it. My favorite take aways from my conversation with the Kymber were the things Kirk is most excited for. All along he has been kind enough to be open to letting me shoot shoot his family. I found out today that he hopes I get the shots that I need but his priorities are 1) getting the hell out of the airport 2) getting pizza and beer 3) using an actual porcelain toilet. But come on I don't blame the guy do you? Can't wait to see Kirk come in and give his family big hugs. Thanks so much you guys for giving me this opportunity!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment